Green Pen PolicyCheck your finished piece of work thoroughly.
Proof read and edit what you have done.
- Are there any spelling errors?
- Underline any words you are unsure of or look it up in a dictionary if possible!
- Have you structured your work?
- Introduction, body of text, conclusion
- Is your paragraphing correct?
- Put // where you should have a new paragraph
- Is your punctuation appropriate?
- Look for capital letters, commas and full stops!
- Is there an area you can improve?
- Think about vocabulary, connectives, clarity of explanation…
You may also be asked to show that you have checked your homework before it is handed in or classwork at the end of the lesson.