Sims Learning Gateway
In order to get the best performance out of the Sims Learning Gateway it is recommended that you do the following:
- use a computer or laptop with Microsoft Windows installed on it
- use the most recent version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox - please note that some browsers may not be supported and some functionality may be lost
- carefully type in the username exactly as it appears on your letter, for example, simslg\par.jbloggs
- carefully type in the password exactly as it appears on your letter
- before you log out it is recommended to change your password to something memorable.
You can do this by clicking on the 3 line menu icon in the top left corner and then choosing from the menu “My Account Page”
Then where it says “Change My User Account Password” simply type in your current password as the old password and then type in the new password twice and then click on “Change”
The Sims Learning Gateway will allow you to login using a mobile device.
Please note that the mobile version has a very simple design and does not include all the features of the desktop version. The mobile version of this site was designed this way in order to reduce data charges and to fit the details on to the small screens of mobile devices.
So, for example, if you would like to view a report, then you can only do so using the desktop version.
If you experience any difficulties using a phone or tablet please try to use a computer with Microsoft Windows installed on it and Google Chrome and try again.
If you need any further assistance then please email our ICT Technician:
Mr Hosier – firstname.lastname@example.org