Sims Learning Gateway
In order to get the best performance out of the Sims Learning Gateway it is recommended that you do the following:
- use a computer or laptop with Microsoft Windows installed on it
- use the most recent version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox - please note that some browsers may not be supported and some functionality may be lost
- carefully type in the username exactly as it appears on your letter, for example, simslg\par.jbloggs
- carefully type in the complex password exactly as it appears on your letter
- before you log out it is recommended to change your password to something memorable.
You can do this by clicking on the 3 line menu icon in the top left corner and then choosing from the menu “My Account Page”
Then where it says “Change My User Account Password” simply type in your current complex password as the old password and then type in the new password twice and then click on “Change”
Due to the sheer number of mobile devices and the large differences between them you may find that they will not allow you to login.
So if you experience any difficulties using a phone or tablet please try to use a computer with Microsoft Windows installed on it and Google Chrome and try again
Homework Links to Office 365
Please note that if you try to click on any homework links and are presented with an Office 365 login page then the login details you need to put into Office 365 are not yours but those of your son or daughter.
The Office 365 username will be their email address i.e. email@example.com and the password will be the password that they would normally use to login to any computer around the school.
If you need any further assistance then please email our ICT Technician:
Mr Hosier – firstname.lastname@example.org