SCHOOL UNIFORM (YEARS 7-11)
Items of uniform can be obtained from:
Channel Uniforms Ltd., Shop 1, Radnor Chambers, Cheriton Place, Folkestone, Kent CT20 2BB
Tel: 01303-487075 / 01303-487185. Email: email@example.com
- Black blazer with the School badge
- Black trousers
- Socks of any dark colour
- White shirts
- School tie
- Black shoes and laces (trainers and boots of any description are NOT allowed as normal footwear)
- Jumper, if worn, must be a plain navy blue, black with no logos
- Belts should be plain
- Reversible School Rugby/Football jersey
- Navy blue shorts for games and PE
- School Football/Rugby socks
- Football boots
- Trainers with non-marking soles – Good grip needed for Cross Country and Orienteering
- Shower towel
- Navy blue tracksuit (optional)
- Waterproof sports top (optional)
- Shinpads, gumshield – essential for Games activities
- Athletics vest of colour designated for the house
All items of clothing must be clearly named.
Tracksuits and waterproof sports tops are not compulsory but do prove useful in the cold and wet weather. If these are worn then we simply ask that they be navy blue.
Hair should be kept neat and tidy and of a natural colour.
Ear-rings, nose-rings and other forms of facial jewellery are not permitted.
Make up is not permitted in Key Stage 3 or 4
These requirements reflect the importance we attach to the appearance of the students both at School, on their way to and from School and when representing it. Please check with the School if you are unsure about the suitability of any items of clothing.